If you have pain in your ankles as soon as you wake up in the morning, then this can be plantar fasciitis. Therefore it is important for you to know about it during the time.
Often, when you wake up in the morning, you have pain in your feet. It hurt and there is trouble in walking. But many times you ignore this pain as a common pain. Some people do not even realize that this pain is in their feet or in the ankles. It can be harmful to you to ignore this pain. If you have pain in your ankles or heel as soon as you wake up in the morning, then this can be plantar fasciitis. Therefore it is important for you to know about it during the time.
What is Plantar Fasciitis :
Plantar fasia is the lower part of your feet made of tissue, which connects your ankle bone to the toes of the feet. It is helpful in bearing the weight of your body in a way. Bone is formed in plantar fascia, which is also called heel spur.
Characteristics of Plantar Fasciitis :
1. The most prominent and common symptom of plantar fasciitis is pain in the heel.
2. Feeling of pain or pain in the lower part of the legs, and in some cases, it also appears outside the heel.
3. Pain and tightness in the lower part of the foot or heel.
4. Unbearable pain in the ankles after sleeping.
5. Pain on the feet after standing for long.
6. Flat foot or high sink.
7. Fade in the legs or swelling of the legs.
8. Tightness or stiffness in the bottom of the legs.
Reasons for Plantar Fasciitis :
The reason for having planner fasciitis is to have constant stretch on the plant fasia. There can be several reasons for this stretch. With increasing age it increases its chances. Apart from this, some of the major causes of plantar fasciitis can occur-
1. Due to increasing body weight
2. Reasons to do a new exercise
3. Suddenly on the speed of any exercise
4. Due to long standing
5. Reasons to wear high heels sandals or shoes
6. Due to your feet being flat or palatable unusually high
Exercise For Plantar Fasciitis :
First, put a towel and turn it under your soles. Now lift the ankles upward and stretch the foot. Keep this situation for around 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat this process like this with another leg.
- Keep a water bottle under the soles of the feet. After this, roll it back and forth for one minute with the help of soles. Repeat this process with your second leg too.
- Take a look at the surface where you are walking, running or jumping. And behave accordingly according to your balance.
- Exercise stretching before any athlete activity.
Essential exercises can help you to maintain balance.
Wear good quality shoes that are suited for your sports and feet. Do not turn fast.
- Do exercises that strengthen legs and feet like cycling and swimmings.
If you have sprained several times in the heel, then you have to exercise for the strength and balance.
You need to brace the ankle to avoid injury and recover it soon.
Also contact doctor :
As soon as you realize that you are unable to maintain weight on the injured heel, contact the doctor immediately. Along with this, if you see pain and swelling in the heel, you should also contact the doctor. You may get sprained in your heel because of wrong turns, fast stairs, and many other tasks. But, the need is that you treat it only after understanding its seriousness.