Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) – Symptoms, causes and Treatment
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) is also called prostate enlargement. It is a non cancerous condition. Prostate problem is found only in men and over 50 years. Around 50 to 60% men suffer from this problem.
Prostate is a a small gland situate at the base of urinary bladder. It covers our urine pipe or urethra.
But when the size of prostate gland increases. Therefor it starts compressing the urine pipe. And obstruct the urine flow. Due to that the lumen or area of urinary pipe gets reduced. And urine starts coming down slow.
When the compression is maximum. It completely stops the urine flow leading to frequent urination. Therefor It causes development of urinary infections and other symptoms.
Symptoms in Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia( BPH) or Enlarged Prostate :
If you notice this in your daily life or you suffer from any one of these symptoms like
1. Frequent urination and night wake ups
2. Burning urination
3. Forceful urination
4. Obstructed urination
5.Urge to pass urine again after passing urine
6. Rush for passing urine
7. Sometimes leakage of urine
and some other symptoms related to it. On the off chance that you are experiencing any of these manifestations. This problem may be related to benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostate enlargement. So today we are going to talk about prostate enlargement.
In this article we have brought in depth clarification about benign prostatic hyperplasia or prostate enlargement. We have also brought some best solutions regarding prostate disease. And we hope that you will be benefited from this.
Causes of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia(BPH) – Enlarged Prostate
This problem is increasing day by day in our society. Although many are factors responsible for this problem. But our Lifestyle plays a major role in development of benign enlarged prostate.
Common Known Causes Are :
1. Sedentary Lifestyle
2. Prolong sitting for long hours due to work
3. Avoid the urge to pass urine due to being busy
4. Excess intake of junk foods
6. Excessice Alcohol Consumption
So if you are noticing any one of these symptoms mentioned earlier. Then this may be due to benign prostatic hyperplasia.
How to Diagnose :
To know more about it. you can consult a physician. It can be detected with the help of ultrasound sonography. Therefor we can detect the extent of problem With the help of it.
Treatment Options available for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia( BPH)- Enlarged Prostate
Now we will know, what are the medical treatment options available for the treatment of prostate disease.
1. First option is for sure medications, for prostate diseases prescribed by your physician. Which reduces its size and maintain urine flow till we take them. But they just control it
2. For advanced conditions surgery is advised by your surgeon to reduce the enlarged size, and maintain the urine flow to normal.
3. Third approach along with these treatments is, to change your lifestyle. It brings a major difference in its recovery, along with these medical treatments and lifestyle changes.
4. In alternative treatments, acupressure is very effective in treating enlarged prostate. These points are very effective. And has been practised since hundreds of years.
These points are explained in detail in the video. Just press these points for just 1-2 minutes twice daily.
Along with that drink 8-10 glasses water throughout day. Because will help in flushing out toxins from body. Practice these points daily and see the magical results.
You can get rid of prostate disease with the help of these exercises. You can also avoid surgery by doing these exercise regularly. Give your comments and suggestion in comment box below.